Senior Product Manager, User Interest
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Unity Monetization team in Helsinki. You will be responsible for building our User Interest / machine learning models at scale and successfully growing this part of our Unity Ads product on the market. Our team is passionate about improving our advertisers’ experience, so we hope to find someone who can get behind that mission and build awesome products.
Our Product team draws upon their prior work with all aspects of product management from research to roadmapping. We value prior experience in mobile advertising, user acquisition, and advertising technology in a fast-growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and motivated people above all. In addition to using their solid understanding of product and technologies, our Product Managers utilize their communication skills, both in writing and in person, and work closely with data scientists and engineers to bring new services to market.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the vision and execution of User Interest/ ML models and support tech/infrastructure around it.
- Partner with other organizational functions and development teams to define and prioritize the product roadmap
- Help drive cross-functional collaboration
- Work with sales and marketing teams to drive alignment with your product vision and support growth of the User Interest product
- Continuously track the health of your product, and think strategically about adapting to market changes while identifying potential risks and opportunities.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to think critically about product strategy, positioning and customer value
- Ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineering, data science, and commercial teams
- Previous experience working as a product manager with highly technical B2B products or services
- Comfort in communicating your strategy and goals with third-party vendors, partners, and internal teams
- Experience working with complex projects that span multiple teams or people
You might also have
- Passion for game developers and their creations
- Experience in Ad tech, mobile advertising or user acquisition
- Experience in working with ML products
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.