Senior Product Manager - Mobile Innovation
As Unity continues to evolve, innovate and grow in empowering today's creators, we are looking for a Sr. Product Manager with experience with today's popular mobile applications for creation, to join the Games-Digital organization to work on an exciting new augmented reality mobile product. This new product will bring the power and the outstanding experience of real-time 3D to a growing number of creators!
In this role with us, you will drive the strategic direction of the product as well as the roadmap and development of in-app social features for creators to connect, share, and collaborate. You will collaborate with engineers, designers, marketers, and other Product Managers to understand the target audience, make these products and systems work together with a world-class user experience!
What you’ll be doing
- Develop, prioritize, and execute product strategies, vision, and roadmap with team members
- Work closely and develop positive relationships with cross-functional teams to build a rich in-app community and ecosystem for creators, as well as privacy functions and tooling
- Determine where future opportunities lie and outline places for investment and partnerships, and Translate customer needs into user stories
- Drive alignment across partners from executives, engineering, product, UX designers, artists, production teams, marketing, and legal
- Analyze and plan for the short term and long term of this suite of products, and how they can connect to other parts of Unity’s offerings
What we’re looking for
- Experience in Product Management for consumer mobile apps, particularly social-oriented applications
- Proven track record setting long term visions and turning them into action plans and roadmaps
- Demonstrated ability in data-driven decision making, collaboration with Marketing, Legal, and Community teams
- Experience working within rapid iteration cycles
- Excellent skills in writing Product Requirements Documents and user stories
You might also have
- Experience working in privacy for mobile apps
- Background in working with digital products for Gen Z
- Ability to drive retention and engagement goals, experience building systems
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.