Senior Product Manager, Creative Tools
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Unity Monetization team in Helsinki! You will be responsible for building our Creative Tools and Public APIs products and growing them in the market. Our team is always passionate about improving our advertisers’ experience, so we hope to find someone who can get behind that mission and build awesome products!
In this role, you will draw upon your past experience working with all aspects of product management from research to roadmapping. We value prior experience in mobile advertising, user acquisition, and advertising technology in a fast-growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and passionate people above all. In addition to your proven understanding of product and technologies, you’ll use your communication skills, both in writing and in person, and work closely with designers, data scientists and engineers to bring new services to market.
What you'll be doing
- Own the vision and execution of Creative Tools and Public APIs
- Develop user knowledge by working closely with your UX Designer
- Work with organizational stakeholders and development teams to define and prioritize the product roadmap
- Help drive cross-functional collaboration, driving alignment with your product vision and ensure support of the product growth
- Continuously supervise the health of your product, and think strategically about adapting to market changes while identifying potential risks and opportunities
What we're looking for
- Ability to think critically about product strategy, positioning and customer value
- Ability to successfully communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineering, data science, and commercial teams
- Previous experience working as a product manager on sophisticated B2B products or services with distributed team
- Comfort in communicating your strategy and goals with third-party vendors, partners, and internal teams
- You are autonomous, detailed, and at ease with numbers
You might also have
- Passion for game developers and their creations
- Experience in Ad tech, mobile advertising or user acquisition
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.