Senior Product Manager, Creative Controls & Insights
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Unity Monetization team in Montreal. You will be responsible for products and features supporting developers monetizing their games. This product manager will work on helping our customers protect the brand integrity of their games providing tools to make it easy to review, block, and manage the content running on their games.. These features must be easy to understand, with simplified workflows that solve complex problems.
To qualify, you should have examples of products you have built in the past that demonstrate simplifying complex problems and having a clear measurable impact on customer engagement and value. We desire prior experience working with design, analytics, and product management in a fast growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and passionate people above all. In addition to your strong understanding of product methodologies and engineering technologies, you should be a great communicator, both in writing and in person, and experienced at collaborating with many stakeholders to drive a vision to reality. You should also have the ability to drive alignment across disparate stakeholder and product teams and effectively execute to drive business impact.
What you'll be doing
- Drive alignment across stakeholders from executives, engineering, product, UX designers, operations, sales, customer success, and legal
- Lead key customer engagements to gather feedback, drive adoption, and build relationships.
- Leverage business acumen and deep understanding of users to define clear technical and design requirements
- Perform market research and analysis for various use-cases and problems to determine where future opportunities lie.
- Develop Go-to-Market strategies with clear plans, KPIs, and methods for tracking success and risks
- Collaborating with other teams across Unity to design and improve Unity’s overall product strategy
What we're looking for
- Examples of a frontend design and UX background crafting B2B customer facing tools showcasing clear impact, with love for building complex tools that are easy to use and flexible.
- Experience developing relationships with customers and building user empathy to gather feedback as well as understanding their needs.
- Excellent communications skills that are clear, concise, with the ability to empower teams to action.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills to collaborate with various cross functional teams with an in it together mentality.
You might also have
- Experience with mobile in-app Ad Networks, Mediation, and Bidding Technology
- Passion for game developers and what they do
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.