Senior Manager, Revenue Recognition
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
Come join Unity as the Senior Manager, Revenue Accounting and be a key member of our global revenue recognition team! You will be supporting the business on complex and non standard deal structures. The Global Revenue Recognition team ensures the timely and accurate reporting of revenue.
As Senior Manager, Revenue Accounting you have an opportunity to work with a distributed team, driving efficiency and partnership! This role is highly visible within the organization and collaborates extensively with accounting, FP&A, sales, business operations, and other key business partners in order to support key business objectives.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage customer agreement review, documentation, and recognition according to the new Revenue Standard (ASC 606)
- Be the key technical resource for the Accounting team and draft memos for complex transactions
- Be the initial point of contact to discuss customer terms and conditions with key partners
- Maintain and update Revenue Recognition Policies, run various related projects and seek to completion
- Support the monthly close and corporate reporting requirements with regards to revenue accounting
What we’re looking for
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years of revenue accounting experience (ASC 606/IFRS15), with 3+ years of management experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills; with the ability to manipulate and digest large amounts of data required
You might also have
- Experience with SalesForce, Zuora Revenue, Zuora Billing, and Workday
- CPA and/or public company experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.