(Closed) Senior Manager, Product Management, Metacast
Unity's newly formed Sports Division will transform how the world engages with sports, and how content will be built, streamed, and played in the next decade!
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Product to join our hardworking and fast-growing team. In this role, you will draw upon your past experience to build and lead a product team and define the roadmap that will help establish the new standard for consuming volumetric content.
Using real-time volumetric streaming, Unity Metacast is redefining how fans experience and interact with their favorite sports while empowering broadcasters, leagues, coaches, and players to engage with fans in exciting new ways. We believe we are at the forefront of the biggest change in sports entertainment since the advancement of color TV!
What you'll be doing
- Grow and develop a team of product managers that will be responsible for the design, positioning, and launch of our products, based on market research and user requirements.
- Develop, prioritize, and implement strategies and roadmaps with the team and its customers and partners to radically transform how sports are experienced.
- Work with Engineering and Design leaders to ensure efficient, methodical, and evidence-based product development strategies.
- Work with BizOps and Partnerships teams to build scalable business models and go-to-market strategies
- Drive alignment internally and across partners, including executives, engineering, product, design, operations, sales, customer success, and legal.
What we’re looking for
- Deep knowledge of the Sports and/or Live Entertainment businesses.
- Extensive product management experience with the ability to distill sophisticated technical information to business implications in addition to experience growing a successful product organization
- Ability to think critically, convey ideas clearly, and influence people for alignment.
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills and work ethics to collaborate with engineering, marketing, design, sales, and other Unity teams to drive successful releases.
- Solid understanding of real-time 3D technology and of the mobile application space - the market, development processes, and successes/failures in the space.
You might also have
- Experience in building new innovative products from scratch based on customer insights and successfully launching them to the market.
- A passion for gaming or products within the gaming space.
- Expertise in game, sports & media, or virtual experience design and development
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit our wesbite.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.