Senior Manager, Product Management - Asset Store
We at Unity are looking for an experienced Product Management Manager to join our Games-Digital team! Your outstanding leadership will drive and support the product team that is working on building and evolving the Unity Asset Store.
In this role, you have strong product leadership, vision and strategy in combination with a deep understanding and interest in dual-sided marketplaces, content management systems, APIs, and eCommerce. You will be the product owner for the Unity Asset Store storefront and will lead PMs focused on key areas including, discovery, apis, eCommerce and more!
You will draw upon your past experience mentoring and growing product managers, working across teams and functions to gain alignment and developing a long term vision with fidelity around milestones and roadmaps. In addition to your confirmed understanding of product management methods and technical aptitude, you’ll utilize your interpersonal skills, both in writing and in person, and work closely with various teams to bring new services to market.
This is a highly visible, cross team, cross business unit and cross functional role so skills in communication at all levels including executive level, driving for alignment and teamwork will be leaned on heavily. You will work cross functionally with product marketers, designers, data and analytics leads, project managers and engineers as well as with other PMs and product management leaders across the company.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead, grow and mentor a team of product managers focused on the several key areas of the asset store
- Craft a user focused product strategy, ensuring the development of seamless, end-to-end experiences, and developing and driving the product roadmap for the Asset Store
- Partner closely with engineering and design leaders to ensure optimal product development practices are in place from discovery to delivery
- Drive cross-functional collaboration across partners from executives, engineering, product, UX designers, operations, sales, customer success, and legal
- Capture and technically detail market opportunities and feature requests informed by regular engagement with customers, prospects, and partners and in collaboration with internal teams
What we’re looking for
- Ability to craft a data-driven vision, communicate it effectively and lead the product management team that will help meet it
- Experience launching products that require coordination and integration with multiple teams over multiple time zones
- Strong product management expertise and diligence
- Previous experience managing, mentoring growing product managers
You might also have
- Marketplace or eCommerce experience
- Strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn quickly the interworking of products
- Experience working on ecommerce, licensing and/or identity products
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.