Senior Growth Marketing Manager
As Senior Manager, Growth, you will be responsible for building and implementing Unity’s growth marketing strategy. You’ll lead a small team but the intention is for you to grow the function in 2022 and beyond, in line with the needs of Unity’s Operate brands (predominantly Unity Gaming Services and Unity Ads). You’ll partner with other teams across content marketing, product marketing, and marketing ops, to deliver effective campaigns that educate and nurture our target audience of game industry professionals!
Unity is a high growth company in one of the fastest growing industries on the planet. The Operate team is responsible for the majority of that growth and this new team will own the charge as we look to develop new revenue streams. So if you’re an experienced growth hacker and leader, and you can bring your unique combination of creativity and analytical skills to the table, then we want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
- Develop Unity’s growth strategy for Operate, across all stages in the funnel. Own user acquisition and work with cross-functional teams to launch effective growth and adoption strategies.
- Implement data-driven and creative experiments to identify new opportunities and enhance velocity though the entire funnel
- Work with MOps to use data and generate quantitative and qualitative insights that enhance the customer journey
- Collaborate with content marketing, product marketing and technical marketing to improve the impact of our content and align it to paid and organic campaigns
- Perform customer segmentation analysis and find new ways to optimize those customer segments across multiple channels
What we're looking for
- 5+ years growth and acquisition leadership experience for a SaaS software, B2B application, or similar high-growth technology company
- Proven experimental approach and analytical foundation & mentality
- Experience connecting user acquisition and retention strategies to content marketing, word of mouth amplification, and community development
- Experience motivating and challenging teams and individuals at all levels of an organization, both directly and cross-functionally
You might also have
- Background in the gaming industry
- Experience marketing technical solutions
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.