Senior Full-Stack Software Developer, Vivox Services
Unity is looking for a Senior Full-stack Software developer who will join a team focusing on building the next generation of Unity’s Dashboard Services. As the top-tier development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take the developer's creations further and faster than ever before.
Unity Operate enables developers to build a business through Unity hosted services promoting user retention and offering users new ways to connect. Our fast-growing business requires a Full-stack Software Developer to join and be part of the success of the Vivox communication team!
What you’ll be doing
- As part of a highly multifaceted, business-facing team, you will be working on projects that directly impact Unity Customers
- Collaborate with teammates to fix bugs and implement new features
- Develop, and maintain software that powers billions of gamers across the world
- Participate in planning and promote a positive developer culture within Unity
What we’re looking for
- Experience conceiving, implementing, deploying, and maintaining a hosted web application/service
- Experience with Golang “Go” programming language
- Comfortable developing or willing to learn about Microservice architecture
- Experience building and querying performant Database schemas
- Comfortable with web frameworks such as Reactjs and REST APIs
You might also have
- Worked with CloudSQL or PostgreSQL
- A proficiency with C#
- Experience with Docker containers in Kubernetes
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.