Senior Full Stack Engineer, Services Foundation
Our technology stack is built to create proven products that allow us to operate in a changing environment. Stability, quality, and robustness of code are our core values of our team. We are highly autonomous and take the lead and responsibility in designing and developing solutions that enable Unity to scale towards the future and meet customer requirements. We do multiple deployments to production per day, so we can adapt quickly with small iterations and base most of our decisions on data.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our Services Foundation team. You will be part of the team who is working on providing platforms for other teams here at Unity to succeed in their in mission in building great services to our customers. As part of this effort, we are aligning our service products into a unified Dashboard, Editor and API experience. The team is in charge of rethinking our developer identity and access management to provide a foundation for different services to be built in a standard way for end users. You will have an impact in crafting a platform which will make the user experience as smooth as our feature teams envisioned it while solving hard technical problems to support our existing services infrastructure and expanding that as we grow.
We are building our developer identity platform into a versatile identity and access management system to be used by teams across Unity. We would like you to come to build this platform with us.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, develop new services and improve our services to create a platform for other feature teams
- Implement and rethink developer identity and access management
- Ensure service scalability and reliability through effective code, architecture and data storage design
- Ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Evolve our Cloud infrastructure through code
What we’re looking for
- Solid experience in software development and different software testing practices
- Experience in driving things forward, taking initiatives, making decisions and taking ownership on how things are solved
- Ability to communicate clearly your ideas, solutions and collaborate with teams in English
- Good understanding of service infrastructure like data storages, message queues, RESTful APIs and how to do service-to-service communication in Cloud environments
You might also have
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Interest in working on React web app development (or similar) to build UIs for our features
- Experience in building identity and access management for product companies
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.