Senior Full-Stack Developer, Dynamic Ads
The Dynamic Ads Team is a new team in the monetization department. The mission of the team is to give game developers the finest granular control on their monetization strategy by crafting outstanding Ads experiences for different sets of players!
As a full-stack developer, you will add and improve features to the website and backend services. You will craft, implement, test, and deploy software that connects LiveOps, Monetization, and many other products and services at Unity.
Full-stack developers on the Dynamic Ads team have the agency to interact with customers, work with the design team, influence the technical direction and team culture. With an emerging set of products, evolving problems, and a hardworking team committed to growth, you can impact change at the team, product, and organizational level.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with product, analyst, and design teams to craft customer-facing features.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain web UI and backend services
- Collaborate with other team members to maintain a high-quality codebase
- Lead personal project priorities, expectations, and results
What we’re looking for
- Comfortable in implementing complex front and backend features.
- Proficient in the ReactJS or AngularJS framework
- Experience with one of the following languages (Golang, Java, Kotlin or Node.js)
- Experience with relational or document databases such as PostgreSQL or MongoDB
You might also have
- Experience with ads technology, game monetization, or game analytics
- Experience building a project from scratch
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to mentor.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.