Senior Front End Developer, Cloud Build
We are looking for a Senior Developer to join a team focused on building and delivering the next-generation of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) services to developers using the Unity game engine. As a core contributor to Unity Cloud Build, you will help design, build, and deploy services that increase collaboration and reduce iteration time to the largest game development community in the world.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain high performance, ambitious user interfaces and cutting edge frameworks and tools
- Work very closely with UX designers, product managers and a team of senior engineers building the next big thing
- Partner with engineers across the company to ensure the platform allows teams to create new products quickly and consistently
- Promote and empower internal open-source philosophy around shared web technology
- Offer mentorship, code reviews, and clear documentation for fellow engineers
- Hands-on experience with modern CSS frameworks
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end test frameworks
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Experience in migrating from Angular1 to React
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and tasks
- Experience in gaming
- Experience in scalable services, ideally using cloud infrastructure
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.