Senior Financial Analyst, Strategic Partnerships
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity
Come join Unity’s FP&A team! As an FP&A Senior Financial Analyst (Strategic Partnerships), you will make a significant impact on our budget, forecast, monthly reporting and analytics rhythms. You will be a key member of our FP&A team as we continue to become a world-class finance organization and customer-focused partner in driving business results.
You will work across Finance, Human Resources, IT, Accounting and other operational teams to ensure the financial and operational objectives of the business are met. If you are a self-starting leader with strong business partnership skills, outstanding communication skills, and loves to roll up their sleeves in a dynamic fast-paced environment, then come be a part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Track critical metrics that measure Strategic Partnership's performance and that support Unity’s strategic objectives and develop and improve monthly business performance reporting
- Enable our Customer Success business partners to “see around the corner” through insightful business analysis, including recommendations that drive business improvement
- Develop detailed financial operating models and assumptions to accurately predict business performance and evaluate investment scenarios
- Perform detailed variance analysis with executive level commentary that identifies trends, providing recommendations for improvement and course correction when required
- Ownership of Strategic Partnership organization, Headcount planning and tracking (close partnership with hiring managers, Recruiting and HR) across the broader organization, including cost control measures, margin analysis, and predictive analytics
What we’re looking for
- An understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and financial concepts
- Quantitative/analytical experience in technology, corporate finance, economics or consulting experience in a fast-paced industry
- Proven analytical skills combined with attention to detail and proven problem-solving skills to deliver meaningful insights to business partners and executives
- Strong proficiency in modeling skills with an ability to present financial information in an easy to understand format
- Results oriented, prioritize workload independently, and comfortable influencing cross-functional teams
You might also have
- Bachelor's/MBA degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or similarly quantitative/analytical degrees or CFA
- Background in gaming, SaaS software, internet or high growth technology industry
- Experience with large data sets and creating data visualizations
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.