Senior DevOps Engineer
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community! Join a new multidisciplinary team at Unity developing innovative solutions to tackle industries’ toughest problems.
We’re looking for a hardworking DevOps Developer to join Create Studio, our newest industrial products team. You will enable our teams to build, test and deploy our end-user applications that secretly bring all of Unity’s technologies to bear.
You and your desire to make the world a better place will be at the forefront of the real-time revolution, as we create exciting technological advancements in entertainment, film, retail, sales, and other industries – all made possible by the Unity Engine, the most widely used 3D development platform in the world!
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate in a small team to build, deploy and maintain an easy to use, high quality CI/CD system to enable the rapid development of high quality applications.
- Support development and live operations teams to develop and deploy applications and cloud services.
- Estimate tasks and manage time effectively.
- Work closely with the other developers and devops developers.
- Docker containerization and Kubernetes knowledge
What we’re looking for
- Professional experience building out CI/CD pipelines and working with Unix and Linux based systems.
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies, and processes.
- Strong communication skills, both in person and via digital means with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems while adhering to mature software development practices such as code reviews and readable code.
- Ability to break down large problems and to prioritize work.
You might also have
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines for Unity applications or Cloud services.
- Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, Ansible or other comparable tools and frameworks.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (Bash, Python).
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.