Senior Developer DevOps, Live Entertainment & Sports
Join the Unity Live Events team building the platform that enables the next generation of virtual performance events used by major musical artists to reach millions of fans:
- Our team is looking for a great candidate with a passion for building, observing, and operating cloud-based network services and systems
- Work with our team to build, measure, and plan for capacity, observability, scalability, and availability
- Help our team by codifying, automating, instrumenting, and detailing an array of network services to ensure the success of our partners and customers
- As a key contributor you will work with other dedicated and passionate team members to achieve exponential success in a large growth market
- Build your skills in an open, collaborative workplace where great ideas win and team members strive to build products that inspire creators to bring their vision to the world!
What you’ll be doing
- Play a meaningful role in crafting Observable systems that exhibit low latency, scalability, resiliency, availability, and that provides significant protection for user data and anonymity
- Work with our team to design, implement, and test a micro service architecture deployed on the Amazon Web Services cloud platform
- Codify, Deploy, Measure, and Monitor the Live Events platform
What we’re looking for
- Production experience working with AWS cloud services such as IAM, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, and Lambda
- Experience building pipelines and deploying containerized and/or serverless applications
- Comfortable applying industry standard security practices to pre-production and production environments
- Passionate about applying data and event driven models to infrastructure automation and management
You might also have
- Experience with DynamoDB, Redis, and/or other NoSQL technologies
- Familiarity with stream processing solutions such as Kinesis
- Desire to work with a team of hardworking individuals who share the belief that 'We are in it together!'
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.