Senior Data Scientist
Unity Monetization team builds advertising, in-game purchase promotion, and technologies used in hundreds of thousands of apps. Our Monetization platform processes TBs of data and delivers relevant content to hundreds of millions of users every day. Unity is investing heavily in deep learning.
In Montreal, we develop groundbreaking machine learning-centric products that provide millions of predictions each and every second to optimize the efficiency and profitability of user acquisition advertising campaigns.
We are looking now for a Senior Data Scientist to join our growing team! You will have a huge impact on scoping out, contributing, and delivering on new Monetization initiatives. Unity’s vast game monetization ecosystem provides you unique chances to create real-world impact.
What you’ll be doing
- Improve and develop deep learning models to revolutionize user acquisition advertisement for mobile gaming
- Drive Unity’s user acquisition product in close collaboration with other data scientists, product managers, and engineers
- Initiate and define new business opportunities and products based on data insights
- Convey ideas, guide execution, and mentor junior team members
What we’re looking for
- Strong background in deep learning, from concepts to implementation
- Production experience of machine learning systems at scale
- Proven focus on delivering business value
- Good coding skills and engineering practices, familiar with agile software process and data-driven development
- Work with the tech stack of Python/BigQuery/Spark/TensorFlow/Kubeflow/Airflow
You might also have
- Experience in mobile advertisement and gaming
- Background in business analytics or software engineering
- Experience in container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.