Senior Community Manager, Real-Time Learning
We are looking for a Senior Community Manager to join the Real-Time Learning department, part of the Social Impact Division at Unity. We're a creative and distributed team that builds a sophisticated learning platform and learning material, serving millions of future and existing creators, on their journey to reach their career and skill goals.
At Unity, we believe the world is a better place with more creators in it. Through the Learn platform we enable the creators of the future with the skills and opportunities they need to be successful, especially those from underrepresented communities in Real-Time industries.
This is a contract position within the team, reporting to the Director of Real-Time Learning. Travel may be required once it is safe to do so.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute strategies and tactics to keep learners engaged throughout their learning journey
- Cultivate and nurture a sense of belonging and confidence through inclusivity
- Be an advocate for learners and their experiences
- Monitor community health and create reports using qualitative and quantitative data
- Collaborate across an international team to develop community features
What we’re looking for
- Experience managing goal driven online communities
- Leading with empathy, understanding and compassion
- Ability to use data to effectively advocate for users
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to align multiple working groups
- Creative problem solving, being able to navigate through ambiguity with ease
You might also have
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Leading with curiosity
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.