Millions of creators harness Unity to reach billions of players and consumers. Unity is accelerating the development and investment in tools and features for Professional Artists, with products such as Weta Digital Tools, Ziva Dynamics, SpeedTree, and more to be announced, to make the entire process of crafting real-time, interactive graphics, content and experiences more intuitive and accessible to creators and artists.
The Professional Art Sales organization is an exciting new team and we are searching for a Senior Client Partner to join our team! In this role, you will be an important part of our growing team to introduce and sell Unity base Professional Art solutions to Enterprise companies across a variety of industries. You will be a key member in helping us drive revenue, exceed quarterly sales quota, and contribute to expand our footprint of customers within key markets.
What you’ll be doing
- Consistently deliver net-new revenue exceeding quota by providing value to our customers and potential customers with Unity Professional Artistry tools
- Prospect, qualify opportunities, and establish a pipeline of ideal Unity customer profiles
- Drive outbound sales results to successfully sell Unity’s tools and services
- Adopt a validated sales technique and process that contribute to exceeding sales quota
- Collaborate with other teams across Unity to craft and improve Unity’s overall product strategy. Communicate successes and challenges upwards and outwards throughout the entire sales lifecycle
What we’re looking for
- Considerable experience with a verifiable track record of overachieving sales quotas of $5M+ with enterprise accounts
- Strong understanding of emerging Professional Artistry use cases and industry technology trends (ex. VFX, AAA Gaming)
- Comfort in communicating your strategy and goals with third-party vendors, partners and internal teams, and in presenting tools and solutions. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to tailor conversations on-the-fly to meet the specific needs of potential customers and at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other product and functional teams. Strong capabilities in driving alignment across teams who may have differing goals and priorities
- Dedication to accurately supervise all partner engagement and activity
You might also have
- Experience selling existing tools used by 3D artists
- Experience navigating major new technology shifts or transitions
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.