Are you interested in creating world class, groundbreaking, interactive experiences on a large scale? We are looking for an experienced Senior Animator to work on a brand-new application Unity is developing!
More specifically, in the next 4-12 months, you will be defining, shaping, and supporting the delivery of a creative direction and working first version alongside hardworking colleagues at the top of their game!
Long term, we will work to develop and employ efficient working practices ensuring animation content meets the high visual quality bar established by project art direction.
What you'll be doing
- Helping to define and maintain high quality standards, build guidelines and requirements for the look and quality bar of the animation
- Animate key sequences and shots with attention to detail
- Develop character and animation rigs with a creative approach
- Strong compositional skills
What we're looking for
- Proven animation skills with a strong portfolio
- Expert level understanding of animation principles and concepts
- Openness to direction and ability to embrace change
- Outstanding sense of timing, posing and direction
- Expertise in Maya or equivalent software
You might also have
- Experience with Unity Game Engine is a plus
- Motion capture experience
- Experience in Games/Film with humanoid characters
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.