(Closed) Senior Ad Campaign Manager, Asset Store
Unity Technologies is seeking a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to focus on programmatic and paid social for Asset Store. In this role, you will be focused on building a new, full funnel user journey that strives to educate our target audience, accelerate consideration, and drive to purchase.
You are an individual who is an authority in paid media with confirmed experience across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and programmatic. Ideally, you have worked closely with product marketing, web teams and campaign managers, delivering revenue while maintaining an optimal ROAS. You will be a core member of our Performance Marketing team based in our Bellevue office.
What you’ll be doing
- Create, drive, and lead multi-channel paid media plans that deliver optimal ROAS across all business units.
- Work closely with our cross-functional marketing teams, to deliver impactful paid media campaigns that engage our audience and drive revenue.
- Constantly optimize paid channel setup and processes to ensure an optimal ROAS across channels
- Own implementation and operations of performance marketing reporting across all initiatives, ensuring all needs are met across partners
- Be a driver for innovation and experimentation, through agile testing
What we’re looking for
- BA/BS degree with experience in Digital Marketing and paid media experience with a successful track record of implementing, measuring, and delivering on digital marketing performance metrics (ROAS)
- In-platform experience across Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Excellent understanding of programmatic and Paid Social channels, including native (a requirement)
- Outstanding project management and partner management skills
- Positive outlook towards working in a collaborative and cross-functional environment with a large number of teams
You might also have
- Excitement and passion for PC and Console gaming
- Experience in consumption sales and a background in hosting or cloud services
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty in decision making, we are a team that is adaptable to the ever changing needs of our clients.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.