Sales Ops Project Manager
Unity is seeking an experienced Project Manager to help drive forward the Sales Ops project roadmap, ensuring that each critical strategic project has timelines, deliverables, next steps and owners. We are looking for a self-motivated, collaborative and experienced project manager to work closely with globally distributed Sales Ops team members (as well as cross functional stakeholders) that are driving critical strategic projects forward. We have a long list of important initiatives to drive scale, efficiency and growth and this role requires task coordination and accountability across multiple teams of internal stakeholders.
You can keep yourself and others engaged and motivated when things seem chaotic, and you can slice seemingly complex problems down into clear, actionable approaches. You draw on your experience to confidently engage and drive for alignment with executives and key stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance, Legal, Product and HR. This is a high-visibility role that gives you the opportunity to have a significant impact and ensure that we develop and deliver critical strategic projects. In return, you can expect to work with dedicated and passionate people in a company that highly values user focus, collaboration, and great ideas. This role will help drive the practice of best-in-class project management within our team, drive revenue growth, and have a high-impact on the sales team.
- Manage and drive several concurrent high-visibility projects, ensuring that things don’t slip through the cracks and that these projects move forward and are completed successfully and on time
- Identify stakeholders and organize activities to align those involved with clearly articulated shared goals and timelines.
- Persistent and timely follow up on project roadmap tasks
- Ability to quickly identify, communicate and then remove bottlenecks
- Create and distribute regular Project Roadmap status updates to stakeholders, providing a concise high-level view into risks, dependencies, executive asks and progress against goals
- Deliver insights to stakeholders on projects
- Documented experience successfully managing and driving execution of multiple concurrent complex projects with a large number of stakeholders in a globally distributed organization
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, strong listening skills, and an ability to resolve conflicts in a clear and efficient manner
- Detail-oriented and organized, with an ability to keep track of complex, changing requirements
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage your own time independently and efficiently
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and operate collaboratively and with empathy
- Innovative & entrepreneurial mind-set
- Able to navigate complex organizations
- Experience from game, software or tech industries
- Knowledge of task/product/collaboration management systems (Jira, Favro, Productboard, Airtable, etc).
- Passion for game development, real-time 3D visualization and Unity’s mission in that space
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.