Sales Enablement Analyst
Do you love technology and helping salespeople? This is the role for you!
This role will oversee the tech stack for the Sales team within the Create Business Unit. You will work cross-functionally to ensure our team has access to and is using each platform to the fullest extent for their roles. This will include, but is not exclusive of; working with vendors to understand the platform in full; scheduling and hosting tool enablement sessions; working with localization to translate content to local languages; evaluating new tools; implementing pilot programs for potential tools; onboarding new team members to each platform when they join; developing as-needed training; and more.
You will manage the overall sales tools program that includes contracts, external vendor collaboration, and management of enablement-related training and tools that drive revenue growth and have a high impact on the organization. This is a growing and high-visibility team on our Create Solutions Organization.
While this role is a contractor opportunity, if converted to a full-time position, you will own evaluating the existing internal sales tool stack, identify gaps and opportunities for improvement, and work with the head of enablement and sales operations to fill gaps, as needed.
What you’ll be doing
- Day to day administration of the Sales and Enablement Tech Stacks including troubleshooting user support issues
- Work with Sales Operations & IT to evaluate, select, implement and maintain new tools to increase the productivity and scale of the Sales organization
- Consistently work to ensure tool adoption, maximize productivity and leverage, improve the usability of each sales tool and rationalize any tools that are not adding value and scale
- Provide analytics, measurements, and adoption/usage goals for all systems
- Responsible for developing and maintaining adoption & usage reports
- Pull ad-hoc and scheduled reporting
- Troubleshoot issues/Support users
- Complete audits on assets within each system
What we’re looking for
- A highly empathetic person
- Experience managing a tool program
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and establishing relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work nimbly in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a commitment to excellence
- Proficient in prioritizing and staying organized while balancing multiple projects, workstreams, and communications
You might also have
- Experience in sales training, enablement, and mentoring salespeople of all levels using instructional design and active learning techniques
- Ability to navigate complex organizations
- A love of gaming, VR, AR, technology, manufacturing, and more!
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.