Sales Account Manager, Gaming
Unity Technologies is seeking a Sales Account Manager, Gaming; to help drive success with our most strategic gaming customers and prospective customers in India. This role will help drive Unity to the next level within the largest, most influential gaming companies globally.
Your work will require you to interface with other key internal & external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies to drive adoption of the technical Unity platform and create deep and lasting customer partnerships. You must be a visionary thought leader and possess the technical ability to establish strategic direction, develop & flawlessly execute objectives, and inspire others to deliver desired results. You are an Ambitious self-starter who thrives in ambiguity and possessing of superior work ethic and level of ownership
- Identify new strategic partnership opportunities within the games vertical
- Understand Unity’s roadmap and have the ability to communicate with technical leadership with our customers
- Structure, negotiate and close partnerships in order to meet or exceed objectives
- Establish and nurture relationships with key partners at every level and horizontally within game development and publishing organizations
- Work with various divisions (including R&D, Product Marketing, Marketing, Support, Finance, and Legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
- Assist in the development of pricing, product, and market strategies
- Proven understanding of Unity’s platform or RT3D technology, knowledge of the video game ecosystem, and a network of executive contacts for key players in the ecosystem
- Background in working for multinational publicly listed SaaS company with substantial years of strong field-based direct sales/business development experience on technology licensing, middleware, or a game publishing
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding challenging individual revenue targets
- Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation, and deal closing - comfortable representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, or other technical staff to build solutions that create significant value for Unity, its partners, and stakeholders
- Excellent executive presence - Strong presentation, verbal and written communications skills, as well as interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Extensive database of senior contacts throughout the gaming industry and the ability to network
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.