Sales Account Executive, Games
Know any experienced customer oriented Business Development Manager in Japan?
We are looking for a sales professional to join our growing team! This position will be working with game development companies to expand the use of the Unity products and services. Own our gaming services discovery and adoption across the Made with Unity ecosystem; to grow/ expand revenue and relationship with existing partners, and to develope and sell to new studios.
What you’ll be doing:
- Achieve quarterly sales goals and maintain existing client relationships and establish new ones
- Understand and operate the internal order management system, from lead estimates, contracts, to the order pipeline
- Seek out projects which both planned and currently in development, to encourage developers to adopt Unity solutions
- Be the point person receiving client issues, work with internal staff to recommend suitable solutions for technical, support, and business level problems
- Analyze client and market data, anticipate potential customer needs, develop new business opportunities, and recommend appropriate solutions
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in Game industry with good grasp of the game development process
- Confident in inter-business development, major account management, or related areas
- Proven track record of maintaining and growing customer happiness
- Experienced with technical software products and confident to work with C-levels
You might also have:
- Game development experience as a producer, director etc.
- Love and/ or have knowledge of video games and the industry
- Marketing experience, such as leading online and/ or offline marketing activities to support customers in growing their business