(Closed) Project Manager
Unity Technologies is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join the Cloud DevOps team. This team partners with service development teams across the Cloud organization, and the rest of Unity, to ensure that Cloud projects are stable, secure, and scalable, and to help create common processes and share best practices and technical knowledge across the company.
As part of the Cloud DevOps team, you will work in partnership with development and product teams across Unity to help ensure that these technical efforts stay in sync. Unity has a lot of moving pieces and is constantly evolving.
Join us in building a cloud-based Unity that powers current and future generations of real-time 3d content, guided by our long-standing core values: Democratize Development, Solve Hard Problems, and Enable Developer Success.
- Assist with coordinating multiple cross-team projects of moderate to high complexity and scope, as well as driving the internal planning process
- Assist with infrastructure vendor management and technical finance data projects
- Contribute to continuous process improvement
- Facilitate communication within and between project teams across continents and time zones, including updates and project summaries
- Experience working with project management processes
- Experience writing project status reports for various levels of personnel
- Experience with creating and/or improving processes
- Proven organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with procurement and/ or financial systems
- Experience with SQL and/or data mining
- Analytical, flexible, team-oriented
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world's leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity's platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company's 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.