As a Program Manager in Unity’s Accelerate Solutions industrial group, you’ll join a diverse team responsible for leading custom programs and projects for our global clients (such as Suncor, Microsoft, The Nature Conservancy, and Enbridge to name a few) that transform their businesses, product lines, and operations. We’re looking for a creative business leader who can coalesce an inspired program for our clients and deliver results with custom run-time 3D applications, uniquely built for enterprise clients.
In this role, you will act as our client liaison, helping us to build and nurture long-term partnerships that produce industry changing advances. You will partner with our internal teams on a daily basis to review sector specific opportunities as you handle clients and you’ll be a major contributor to bringing in projects and accounts that drive the whole success of the company.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify new prospects and target accounts in partnership with internal BD and sales teams
- Work with internal partners to develop proposals, project budgets and move opportunities through our approval process
- Demonstrate ability to drive custom client solutions using both existing and developing technology
- Closely align with the business on customer strategy and vision in order to optimize our client relationships
- Drive opportunities from first contact with a client through to the successful delivery of projects to develop a successful ongoing relationship
What we’re looking for
- Relevant leadership experience in either professional services, product or custom software development, delivering high quality results
- History of success in business development roles with a strong professional network that can be maximized to build new opportunities
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, problem solving, and organizational skills and desire to continuously learn and improve, and engage forward thinking clients
- No restrictions on traveling internationally
- Perfect English in written and verbal communication
You might also have
- Deep knowledge or experience working within a specific vertical is a plus
- Hands-on experience developing technical/software solutions
- Public speaking and thought leadership skills
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.