Product Manager, Reach Extension
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Unity Monetization team in Helsinki. You will be responsible for helping build the Reach Extension product and successfully growing it in the market. Our team is passionate about improving our advertisers' experience, so we hope to find someone who can get behind that mission and build awesome products.
Our Product Managers draw upon past experience working with all aspects of product management from research to roadmapping. We value prior experience in the mobile advertising, user acquisition, and advertising technology industries and in a fast-growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and passionate people above all. In addition to your solid understanding of product and technology, you’ll utilize your communication skills, both in writing and in person, and work closely with data scientists and engineers to bring new services to market.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner closely with the engineering team on a day-to-day basis, helping manage team priorities
- Collaborate with sales, product and engineering teams to define and prioritize the product roadmap
- Align sales and marketing teams with your product vision and ensure support of the product growth
- Continuously assess the health of your product, and think strategically about adapting to market changes while identifying potential risks and opportunities.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to take ownership of team priorities and backlog
- Ability to successfully communicate and discuss technical requirements with our engineering, data science, and commercial teams
- Previous product management experience with B2B products or services
- Comfort in communicating your strategy and goals with third-party vendors, partners, and internal teams
You might also have
- Passion for game developers and their creations
- Experience in Ad tech, mobile advertising or user acquisition
- Experience in Agile methodologies
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.