(Closed) Product Manager, Academics and Non-Profit
As a Product Manager for the Academic and Nonprofits team, you will get an opportunity to work on education products to meet the growth, onboarding and retention needs of Unity customers. The PM will work in a fast-paced environment and will collaborate with several teams within Unity to build free and paid solutions serving the Education segment. This role also requires working with both local and remote engineering teams to deliver high quality applications. We are an agile and lean team focused on serving a diverse ecosystem of users and learners!
What you’ll be doing
- Deeply understand and advocate for the needs of students and educators.
- Launch new features and products by iterating fast.
- Collaborate with engineering, third party technologies, market leads and product marketing to define the product vision and product roadmap for student and educator offerings
- Help with support and management of new users.
- Evaluate different Unity product offerings to see how they can be bundled with core editor products for schools, colleges and universities.
What we’re looking for
- Product management or related industry experience
- Technical knowledge; ability to communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineers
- Proven track record of creating products through wireframes and mock-ups
- Exceptional communication, proven ability to influence others, fostering and maintaining key relationships over time.
- Sound business judgment with ability to build business cases
You might also have
- A great teammate that works well in collaborative situations
- Self directed problem finder and problem solver