Partner Manager, Publisher Operations
The games industry has evolved from a box product model to a live service one, and Unity is at the forefront of providing game developers with the tools and services they need to best engage their players.
As a Partner Manager, Publisher Operations and Insights, you will dive into the petabytes of data that run through Unity’s gaming engine and services. Utilizing your deep knowledge of games, you will help developers of all sizes succeed in crafting phenomenal, sustainable gaming experiences. You will also have the opportunity to author published insights and whitepapers utilizing Unity’s unparalleled view of the gaming industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help to author whitepapers and other insights reports, pulling data from Unity’s engine, platform, and services (see below for examples)
- Act as an expert product consultant for gaming clients, and help them execute live gaming strategies using Unity’s game services.
- Track and analyze important metrics through dashboards and SQL queries to ensure customer success
- Drive product improvements by representing the voices of multiple game developers to internal product teams
- Discover growth areas to improve developer revenue and collaborate with client teams to execute growth strategies
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working on live mobile, PC, or console titles as a Product Manager, Analyst, or Live Ops Manager
- Comfortable working in an analytical environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience in SQL and/or equivalent technologies
- Experience with data visualization and making internal / external-facing presentations
- Phenomenal communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with external and internal partners
- Passionate about playing games in multiple different platforms. (console, mobile, etc.)
You might also have:
- Experience with mobile ads and mediation, especially on live mobile games
- Experience with a Live Ops platform, internal or external (Firebase, Swrve, Leanplum, etc.)
- Experience with Looker and BigQuery
- Technical background
- Ability to read code (used for SDK integrations)