Partner Manager, Growth Ops
Unity Technologies is looking for an analytical, business-oriented and motivated individual to join our advertising demand operation team as Partner Manager, Growth Ops. You excel in performance marketing, love problem-solving, analyzing data to establish insights. We want you to drive our UA and Partnerships efforts to maximize growth for our partners. You will establish and nurture meaningful relationships with our key partners at every level, maintain a keen understanding of the customer’s performance marketing strategy, technical roadmap, operations and needs, ensure those needs are met in a timely manner, and communicate those needs to the appropriate people within Unity.As Partner Manager, Growth Ops, you will be responsible for providing expertise in user acquisition to help our mobile app clients spend budget wisely and achieve the best ROI of their performance marketing spend. A strong candidate will turn data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions.
- Own and grow operational opportunities with mobile advertising partners through data driven growth strategy recommendation and campaign performance optimization
- Work with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical and campaign related issues are handled quickly and appropriately with advertisers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product and Engineering, to prioritize and support execution
- Use internal BI and analytical tools and to drive business upside and process improvements
- Excellent data analysis and campaign optimization, with the ability to provide actionable insights to the client partners and developers, able to use tools to retrieve data from large data warehouses and working with data visualization tools to deliver business insights
- Deep understanding of industry products and strategies, focused on ROI position user acquisition
- Experience of performance marketing/user acquisition, retention and re-engagement strategy at mobile developers (games)
- Data driven and detail-oriented mindset with client’s success in mind and a passion for using data and analytics to drive business results
- Expert-level understanding and integration into the current user acquisition and marketing, analytics, and attribution ecosystem
- Communication and presentation skills in both Chinese and English（for China candidate, Singapore only need to speak English)Ability to multitask and prioritize in a high paced environment
- Understanding of how to balance cross-channel performance marketing based on game and app lifecycles
- A desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- Knowledge of mobile Ad Networks / Ad tech industry
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.