Marketing BI Developer
The Operate Marketing BI team is focusing on enabling the marketing team with data-driven mindsets and data-based strategies, helping them to run campaigns with higher conversion rate, to identify and quantify customer journey through different marketing and product usage funnels, to explore external market performance and potentials, and to support their daily operation tracking and reporting.
This role will be cooperating with the product marketing team to identify customer journey funnels across all systems, to teamwork with the data engineer team to get data available, and to make dashboards for day-to-day funnel and client journey monitoring. Moreover, you are expected to make regular strategic suggestions to the product team, and to help the marketing team to identify potential campaigns for funnel improvement.
- Identify and quantify the critical funnels throughout customer journey for each Operate products
- Work with data engine team to prepare data into a dashboard-ready state
- Make dashboards for marketing, sales, and product team usage
- Teamwork with the Product team for funnel improvement product designs
- Teamwork with the Marketing team for customer growth and churn prevention campaigns
- Experience with Marketing Operations data such as Salesforce, Outreach, Eloqua, Guru, Gainsight
- Experience in Bigquery, ETL, SQL, Looker, and Google Analytics
- Fast learner: you are expected to learn about over 10 Unity products, different systems, and databases, and to tie them together on a product perspective
- Problem solver: you are an explorer of unknown territory, when problem comes, solve it, there is no bad solution
- Teamwork: you will be partnering with other teams across verticals, cooperation, articulation, and efficiency are required
- Passion for data analysis, problem solving, learning and creating new solutions
- Has worked in Game industry
- Knowledge of Python, R, Machine Learning
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.