Head of Sales
The Head of Sales will lead a sales team helping grow our business in Japan.
Unity is the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, Digital Twin and XR applications. At Unity, we help creators bring their imaginations to life faster than ever before.
On top of its defacto presence Gaming industry Unity Technologies are rapidly growing its penetration into various industries including Film, Architectural/Engineering, Manufacturing, Automotive, Transportation, and Design companies for many applications, we are committed to growing the usage of our softwares and services in the industrial space.
This Sales Leadership role will be responsible for orchestrating the team’s effort in driving sales revenue, forecast accuracy, and pipeline management.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for driving revenue and consistently meeting quarterly sales targets, and own the team to develop a strong pipeline by defining opportunities and market potential, acquiring new customers, working with internal teams to close accounts and deliver accurate forecasting.
- Run and document in CRM sales cycle from beginning to end: Lead generation, needs identification, negotiating and finalizing contracts, and post-sales activities
- Cultivate long-term business relationships with customers by ensuring close coordination with Field Engineering & Enterprise Support on pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Provide commercial/customer insights and feedback on strategy, product, pricing, and other matters to internal teams
- Serve as the subject matter/industry specialist on industrial buyers, needs, existing solutions, and sales process
What we're looking for
- Significant years of software-solutions sales experience with deep regional networks (global networks will be a plus) - this role will require 25% to 50% travel, once travel is allowed.
- Proven leadership skills and experience in leading regional sales team with over achievements track record
- Previous solution selling experience dealing with Enterprise Accounts/Key Accounts
- Strong technical, product, and market knowledge of the creative industry and how products and services are built and used - Being a technical professional is not required; however, should be confident with representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, etc
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal ability in both Japanese and English
You might also have
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of real-time 3D technologies/developments
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.