Full-Stack Software Engineer, Advertiser Performance Insights
- Design, write, and test robust and reliable code both on the server side and front-end
- Collaborate across teams and initiatives, building the Advertiser Performance Insights and working closely with Product Managers and designers to define business requirements
- Ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Participate in hiring talent: The team will start off as very lean but there are plans to grow the team later in 2021
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. The Advertiser Performance Insights team collaborates closely with other teams in Helsinki and in other offices
- Experience working with new products or ambiguous requirements, driving for alignment and taking initiative to iterate on processes and features
- Quality driven mindset and experience with test automation, code reviews or other similar approaches
- Experience participating in hiring
- Experience pushing new features into deployment and launching a new product/product area
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.