Full-Stack Engineer, Ads Creative Tools
We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our Ads Creative Tools team. As part of Unity Monetization, our team is always focused on improving advertisers’ experience with creatives. We are responsible for introducing new creative formats and providing solutions for advertisers to help them effectively build and manage their creative assets. These creative assets are used in the Unity Ads network to acquire new users for a wide array of games. You will be working in collaboration with engineers and data scientists from different teams on various initiatives touching multiple pieces of our architecture starting from advertiser facing dashboards and ending with the Unity Ads SDK. Your work will have a significant impact on our customers, as quality creatives are the only way to capture attention and acquire news users for an advertiser’s games.
Our cutting edge technology stack is built to create solid products that allow us to operate in a high-volume monetization network touching millions of users every single day. The tech stack includes Node.js, React, NATS, Kafka and many others selected to fit for purpose. Stability, quality, and robustness of code are key requirements in our development environment. Our teams take responsibility in designing and developing solutions that enable us to scale towards the future and meet our customer requirements. We also use the model of continuous deployment with multiple deployments to production per day to enable us to move fast with small iterations and leverage our data.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing, writing, and testing robust and reliable code
- Ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Provide mentoring to the team members through effective code review
- Participate in making architectural decisions, and be ready to contribute to frontend development
- Collaborate across teams and take responsibility of key initiatives and projects
What we’re looking for
- Solid professional experience in software development
- Experience designing, writing and testing high quality code in large and scalable deployment environment
- Experience in React web applications development (or similar)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, good communication and collaboration skills are important qualities
You might also have
- Understanding of microservices architecture/containerization and distributed systems
- Understanding how different data storage engines work and their limitations (SQL, NoSQL, key-value stores)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.