Full Stack Developer, Marketplace
The Marketplace Team at Unity is committed to keeping the monetization marketplace equitable and transparent. We focus on the discovery and mitigation of fraudulent behavior so that our customers may participate with confidence. In addition, we ensure quality, publisher-tailored content served on our network, guaranteeing our customers a safe and quality experience.
As a Full Stack Developer on the marketplace team, you will craft systems and ultimately write, test, and deploy code that enables fraud protection and creative quality throughout our network.
Here you will have the opportunity to fulfill Unity’s foundational tenet, Democratization of Development. By providing a fairground for buyers and sellers to interact, our developers’ business thrives. The power for our developers to monetize confidently and without compromise is possible only with the products you will engineer here.
Senior Developers have the agency to influence the technical direction and team culture. With an emerging set of products, evolving problems, and a hardworking team committed to growth, you can impact change at the team, product, and interpersonal level.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, implement, test, and maintain Unity’s Monetization platform, product, and services
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure high-quality code delivery
- Write high-quality and scalable code that supports the existing and future functionality of the product
- Manage personal project priorities, deadlines, and results
What we’re looking for
- Develop both customer and internal-facing dashboards for handling various aspects of Unity Ads services
- Experience with one of the following
- Backend - API design, backend service development, various data storage systems (SQL, NoSQL, KV stores) understand performance characteristics and tradeoff
- Experience with one of the following language (Golang, Java, C/C++, Node.js)
- Experience in coordinating with product and delivery product end to end.
You might also have
- Experience with, or and interest in, Ad monetization technology
- Experience in high efficiency, low latency web services, and web technologies
- Code samples or personal projects on Github/Gitlab
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.