Full Stack Developer, Liveops
Unity powers over half of all the world’s games and over two-thirds of the world’s VR and AR products. We put the most powerful creative tools in the hands of millions of developers and artists through our foundational principle of Democratization of Development. We are hard at work integrating progressive monetization systems deep into the core of Unity’s engine. Combining data from over a billion players with sophisticated deep learning technology and in-house proprietary analytics. The goal: to make our customers more successful and their consumers happier.
Unity is looking for a Full Stack Engineer, Monetization who will join a team focusing on building the next generation of Unity’s monetization suite. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take developer's creations further and faster than ever before.
Unity Monetization enables developers to build a business through advertising, in-app purchases, and analytics. You’ll be joining a team that is building powerful tools that empower game developers to launch, balance, and monetize their games. We seek to help condense the wealth of data Unity games build into meaningful data visualizations on the dashboard, letting game creators succeed at building their best products.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, develop and maintain our service APIs
- Develop both customer and internal-facing dashboards for handling various aspects of Unity Ads services
- Ensure service scalability through effective code and data storage design
- Design, implement, test, and maintain Unity’s services that are capable of handling real-time and batch processing of thousands of requests and daily events
- Write high-quality code that supports existing and future functionality of the product
What we’re looking for
- Experience in software development
- Shown dedication to quality through continuous integration, code reviews, and testing
- Knowledge of Golang and Node.js or similar backend technologies
- Understanding of RESTful API design
You might also have
- Experience in AdTech or Gaming is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Redux
- Education on machine learning, math, physics, computer science, or equivalent
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their creativities come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.