eCommerce Program Manager
You will be joining the Web Strategy Execution Office as part of the Live & Digital Business Unit, and you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (Sales Ops, eCommerce, Engineering, Product Management, Marketing). You will also be cooperating with a various range of stakeholders up to Director level to successfully launch new products and create cohesive eCommerce experiences. You enjoy being part of a team based in Copenhagen, San Francisco and Montreal who is architecting and strategizing eCommerce programs/projects that have a direct impact on Unity’s customer-facing websites.
The Web Strategy Execution Office is responsible for building overarching programs/projects that match with our overall digital business objectives and ensure their delivery by the engineering team. We are looking for an experienced program manager who has worked within a fast moving eCommerce business and is comfortable establishing new efficient processes that integrate Sales, Product and eCommerce needs for our growing 50+ products portfolio. You will have a sharp business mind, a proven capacity to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives with the ability of being hands on SKU launches.
- Manage the eCommerce program operating rhythm – implementing processes and plans to support on-scope and on-time launches
- Document, optimize and advocate for continuous global sku set-up process improvement
- Partner with Sales operations, eCommerce managers and product managers to prioritize digital sku plan
- Work closely with Sales operations, web engineering and QA to project manage sku set ups
- Produce accurate and timely reporting and risks/mitigations status throughout the project/program life cycle and communicate it
- Take part in defining overarching programs to support the organization's eCommerce direction
- Proven track record of successful eCommerce program management and delivery
- Strong experience in cross-functional initiatives management that includes Sales Ops, Marketing, Product Management, Web Engineering
- Understanding of product management, business requirements and eCommerce launch strategy
- Ability to review and develop projects into programs
- Leadership in senior stakeholder management and meeting facilitation
- Mastery of documentation, organization and communication
- SCRUM or Agile certification
- Strong writing skills of PRD and projects briefs
- Experience with project management software such as Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet, Airtable
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international environment
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.