Customer Success Advisor, Korea
Unity Technologies is looking for a results-oriented, self-motivated Success Advisor to join our Success team, based in Seoul, Korea. In this role, you will be a key asset in our Success team, driving top-level performance and achievement of all targets. You will be a key promoter of our subscription business, with a focus on improving customer experience and value perception. You will communicate with our support, sales and product teams to ensure an excellent overall customer experience. Most importantly, you will interact with the heart of Unity, our customers!
- Serve as the trusted advisor to enable customers to apply our tools to achieve their business objectives
- Become an advocate for the Unity ecosystem and products, and be able to recommend users (complimentary or paid) products that add value to their current situation
- Ensure that customers achieve value and business outcomes through the adoption and usage of Unity products while providing a positive experience throughout the customer journey.
- Consistently exceed success-related Metrics: NPS, Customer Satisfaction and Time-to-Value
- Manage customer expectations and ensure that they have a world-class experience
- Previous experience supporting customers with SaaS products - you may have held one (or more) of the following titles: Customer Success Manager, Client Outcomes Manager, Subscription Specialist, Account Manager, Onboarding Specialist)
- Comfortable managing multiple customers across different verticals and maturity levels at scale
- Native or fluent written and spoken English
- Capable of delivering persuasive presentations to customers and partners
- Understanding of software and/or game development process (C#, Unity Editor, game development)
- Nothing excites you more than working in a fast paced environment, and with the highest level of integrity
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.