Content Marketing Specialist
At Unity Technologies, we are excited to be looking for a Content Marketing Specialist, as a member of a team of people who are passionate about our product.
We are quickly becoming the foundational layer for many of our digital entertainment experiences, from games and mobile, to VR, AR, movies and CG film. As part our Marketing Team, helping Unity grow awareness and maintain leadership in key markets and industries will be your mission. While working closely with a global cross-functional team across brand, partner, and product marketing, public relations, and events.
What you’ll be doing
- Define the content marketing strategy and roadmap, craft and curate outstanding quality contents in various forms (video, articles, e-book & other collaterals) to increase awareness of Unity brand and products, engage with community users
- Understand content that resonates in the market based on regular analysis and report on relevant contents and channel performance, continuously iterate on what is not working and develop and execute contents SEO update
- Build up a good relationship and high engagement with user communities by updating contents on our social media (Unity hub, Facebook, Youtube, Naver blog & Kakao page)
- Plan, execute and optimize social media campaign in line with other marketing initiatives
- Be the communication window for global exposure of local Made With Unity(MWU) cases
What we’re looking for
- Strong experience in contents marketing from planning to creation preferably in the software or tech industry
- Excellent contents writing skills and experiences
- Proven track record of successful online community channel management and strong understanding on contents marketing tactics such as SEO, digital advertising, social media marketing and web traffic metrics
- Outstanding interpersonal skills working with key counterparts and collaboration with agencies
You might also have
- Submission of Contents portfolio
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.