Content Marketing Intern
Looking to work on marketing content that inspires companies to embrace the next big thing? You've come to the right place!
With tools for next-generation technologies like augmented and virtual reality (AR and VR), Unity is trusted by the world's most innovative companies in industries such as automotive, manufacturing to architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) to change how products, buildings and entertainment are brought from vision to reality. To tell this story, we need proficient content marketers – like you!
Working with the Verticals Content Marketing team on the non-gaming business units of Unity, you’ll learn from expert content marketers. You won’t be taking a backseat though. With so many projects, the successful applicant will be encouraged to make a meaningful contribution to our team’s output.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with our team to fulfill content marketing plans in pursuit of specific business objectives around awareness, product adoption, and revenue
- Build compelling marketing content to engage potential and existing customers, including presentations, email campaigns, web pages, blogs, case studies, white papers, videos and more
- Collaborate with creative, technical and product marketing teams, as well as demand generation and web teams
What we’re looking for
- Students currently enrolled in university or college, and pursing a Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, media, English or equivalent
- Students completing the second to last year of study or in the penultimate year
- A strong writer with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to brand style and tone while crafting technical content to align with overall marketing narrative and storytelling
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
You might also have
- A portfolio of written work
- A curiosity about the AEC, automotive, transportation or retail industries, or technologies like AI and machine learning, AR and VR and real-time 3D
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.