Unity Technologies is a fast-paced company filled with problem solvers, and the Compensation Intern role is no different. This role is part of the People organization and reports to the Senior Compensation Partner. The People organization empowers employees, strategizes with leaders, and builds the businesses to be successful and scalable. The Compensation team strives to innovate and get results that help ensure Unity continues to pay and reward employees effectively and fairly.
If you are a superb communicator, analytically minded, have an interest in understanding the business of people and compensation, and above all you ask questions and embark to answer them, this role may be for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Learn international compensation best-practices covering base pay, variable pay and equity across all 19 countries Unity operates in
- Assist with the annual global merit cycle and other compensation programs
- Create and maintain tools, templates and documentation to support compensation programs & policies and help drive efficiency
- Own and deliver 1-2 key projects for the global compensation team
- Contribute to compensation and cross-functional HR projects as needed
What we’re looking for
- Excellent judgment and demonstrated analytical skills, with the ability to quickly take insights from complex data sets
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability manage multiple and competing priorities within tight deadlines and high client expectations
- Strong Excel skills (vlookups, pivots tables, IF statements)
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- A basic understanding of Human Resources (we’ll teach you the rest!)
You might also have
- Pursuing a degree in quantitative fields (e.g., Finance, Economics or Business)
- Prior exposure to Compensation through course work
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.