Client Partner, Managed Accounts
We are hiring! Unity Technologies is looking for a Client Partner in Vietnam (based in Hanoi) to work closely with Game Publishers & Studios to drive their advertising revenue. If you’ve got a passion for games, then an outstanding role for you! As the top-tier development platform for games, Unity is helping take developers’ creations further and faster than ever before.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth from new partners and growing relationships with existing ones. You’ll have the opportunity to work with mobile app and game developers from prospect through to meeting, selling, and closing sales, as well as build long-term relationships.
Ideally, you are someone with great interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, and able to present, negotiate, and close deals on Unity’s monetization suite. To be successful, you will consistently build a pipeline of viable prospects - we will give you the freedom to think and act creatively to get results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sell Unity monetization products to mobile app developers by prospecting, defining, and closing
- Grow and expand revenue and relationship with existing partners
- Recognize new opportunities to bring Unity monetization services to developers
- Work in tandem with account management to ensure and expand successful relationships
- Represent Unity at industry conferences and events.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in sales, business development, or account management with a proven track record of carrying and exceeding a quota
- Experienced in bringing new products to market and selling the value effectively
- Bi-lingual communication skills in English & Vietnamese (verbal and written) with the ability to get things done
- Proven skills in promoting and maintaining customer happiness
- Mobile gaming or ad-tech experience with strong analytical skills to interpret data and generate insight and action.
You might also have:
- Additional spoken languages will be helpful