Business Strategy Manager
As the leading development platform for gaming, augmented and virtual reality, and real-time interactive 3D design visualization, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization.
The Business Strategy Manager will be a key strategic & operational business partner necessary for Unity Technologies Korea corporate sales business to maximize its overall productivity & sales. You are a strategic business leader with a strong desire to influence and drive growth initiatives. This role will be responsible for helping the team to identify, strategize and optimize revenue in specific verticals. You are incredibly collaborative, a strategic thinker, great with data analytics, excellent communicator, and have a “customer first” mindset.
- Develop new business opportunities, initiatives and roadmap across all business functions by introducing new technological trends
- Act as a strategic thinker with the ability to look into across industries and create new business opportunities
- Partner with regional financial analysts to lead strategic business planning in Korea
- Responsible for local initiatives and projects alongside Country Manager
- Define, manage, and provide insights on market segment for each business sector and formulate go-to-market plans of new service, products, solutions, across range of selling segments co-operating with global and local teams
- Compile, analyze, and report data to explain economic phenomena and forecast market trends, applying mathematical models and statistical techniques.
- Experience in a similar role for business and strategy with a track record of progressing, measurable results
- Strong business acumen – understands the business at a holistic level and how each team/initiatives impacts the business
- Experience working across functions including engineering, product management, sales and marketing
- Methodical, self-starter, hands-on, results driven
- Strong analytical, organizational & Attention to detail in managing multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge of video gaming/digital media industries, subscription/cloud based software businesses, advertising
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.