Business Operations Analyst, Game Services
The Operate Business Automation team is hiring a BI Developer, as we build and expand the foundations for our services. This role will be part of a distributed but close-knit team, working with partner teams across Unity, to help build automation tools for a variety of new or manual processes to make our business operations more reliable and scalable. Along the way you’ll get to work with services that are part of an ever-growing list of games, as well as applications in other industries!
What you'll be doing
- Analyze existing business processes, and build automation and tools in support of them
- Help identify areas for process improvement, and participate in planning workflows
- Assist with data integration efforts for billing, procurement, and service metrics
- Use data to address sophisticated product/business questions and challenges
What we're looking for
- SQL development experience (BigQuery)
- Experience working with cloud hosting environments (GCP/AWS)
- Python or Go development experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to explain technical concepts and analysis clearly to a wide audience, as well as translate sometimes ambiguous data requests into clear action items and requirements.
You might also have
- Kubernetes experience or other container-based application deployment frameworks
- Financial systems or data experience
- Familiarity with ETL practices and tools (Airflow)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.