Join our growing team and lead our benefits program and team in EMEA! Are you experienced with benefit regulations across Europe and ready implement solutions to advance our benefit philosophy? This role is part of the Wellbeing Org, which helps promote wellbeing for our employees and their families. Through thoughtful and compliant benefit design, you're impacting our employees' health and wellbeing across of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
What you’ll be doing
- You'll apply your subject matter expertise to design, develop, and manage complex benefits across multiple geographic regions
- You'll find strategies to improve our processes and policies, and work with the team to implement
- Oversee benefit delivery and partner with various vendors and brokers to deliver a frictionless employee benefit experience
- Develop and manage the training and professional growth of the EMEA benefits team
What we’re looking for
- You're experienced in EMEA benefit plans, regulation, and strategies
- You have in-depth knowledge of the benefit-related regulatory requirements across EMEA
- You thrive in a high growth and faced paced environment
- A proven leader and people manager, who leads with empathy and are invested in the growth of your team
You might also have
- Experience working in a technology company
- Experience with implementing new benefits for Mergers & Acquisitions
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.