Account Executive, Corporate Sales
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our Corporate Sales team. At Unity, you’ll make a difference and help transform an entire market place. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of the Automotive, Transport and Manufacturing industries.
You will have an opportunity to act as a visionary and engage with a number of different industries and groundbreaking projects to engage and delight audiences. You will be working with a range of small, medium and enterprise sized businesses within different markets to introduce Unity and sell our products, tools and services which will enable them to bring their incredible ideas to life!
We want you to join us and help Unity drive net-new revenue, exceed quarterly sales quota, and contribute to building an outbound sales engine to penetrate and expand our footprint of customers within this key market place.
What you’ll be doing
- Building a territory plan to identify and segment your account list
- Identifying new business opportunities and key decision makers
- Adopting a “solutions oriented” sales approach and using the MEDDIC methodology
- Working in conjunction with your SDR (sales development representative) partner to develop and manage a sales pipeline of customer leads
- Work alongside our outstanding pre and post sales support team build tailored business solutions for your accounts
What we’re looking for
- Experience selling solutions in the Software or Technology industry
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Experience selling in mid-to-long term Sales cycles
You might also have
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with selling SaaS or subscription products
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.