We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our America Sales team. At Unity, you’ll make a difference and help transform an entire market place. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
As an Account Executive selling our full range of products and services to our Media and Entertainment (M&E) customers you have the opportunity to engage with a number of different industries ranging from movie and animation production to smaller agencies and AR / XR studios working on cutting edge projects to engage and delight audiences.. You will be working with a range of small, medium and enterprise sized businesses within the M&E market to introduce Unity and sell our products, tools and services which will enable them to bring their incredible ideas to life!
We want you to join us and help Unity drive net-new revenue, exceed quarterly sales quota, and contribute to building an outbound sales engine to penetrate and expand our footprint of customers within this key market place.
- Building a territory plan to identify and segment your account list
- Identifying new business opportunities and key decision makers
- Adopting a “solutions oriented” sales approach and utilising the MEDDPICC methodology
- Working in conjunction with your SDR (sales development representative) partner to develop and manage a sales pipeline of customer leads
- Consulting, educating, and selling Unity’s products, services and third party bundled products
- Collaborating with the Sales team to think of new ways to engage with potential businesses
- Working closely with our internal marketing team so we’re aligned on new marketing initiatives as well as providing customer feedback to the relevant internal teams
- Work alongside our amazing pre and post sales support folks to create tailored business solutions for your accounts
- Experience selling solutions in the Software or Technology industry
- Proven track record of achieving/ exceeding targets
- Experience selling in mid-to-long term Sales cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for the media and entertainment industry and or the applications of AR / VR
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with selling SaaS or subscription products
- Experience and passionate about gaming, media & entertainment
- Bi-lingual or speak other languages
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.