Program/Project Manager: Fundraising
The United States Esports Association (USEA) is a not-for-profit dedicated to promoting healthful recreation, good sportsmanship, diversity, and inclusion in esports. We are on a mission to create the best conditions possible to effectively promote gaming with the general public, regardless of race, gender, ability, or economic background.
The mission of the USEA is to foster the growth of recreational esports in the United States of America.
OUR STRATEGIC PILLARS
- The USEA is in the process of establishing local and national recreational leagues to foster the development of amateurs in esports. Our participants will engage in recreational play with professional instruction and training, while also focusing on teamwork and collaboration through high standards of good sportsmanship.
- We promote the development of healthy gaming practices and teach participants how to use esports to create positive relationships with physical fitness and mental health, as well as career development and professional training.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Our goal is to create a task force to directly address the challenge of creating a welcoming and safe environment free of toxicity toward underrepresented communities in esports through panels and programs that explore diversity and inclusion and their relation to gaming.
Do you want to help a young and up-and-coming non-profit in the esports industry work towards achieving its mission?
Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference?
Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly collaborative environment?
We’re delighted to hear that!
The United States Esports Association would like to invite you to join us as you are, where you can make a difference. Please read on to learn more about this role.
- Develop goals and a plan for raising money.
- Adopt strategies and campaigns that reflect the ideals of the USEA.
- Plan and manage marketing efforts like direct email campaigns.
- Plan fundraising events such as streams, P2P campaigns, and game tournaments
- Develop alliances with other organizations.
- Work collaboratively to enhance fundraising efforts.
- Discover potential partners looking to share the USEA vision.
- Knowledge and passion for gaming and esports (sports is a plus, too).
- Effective communication skills and excited to work and learn in a collaborative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills and great attention to detail but also able to see the big picture.
- Team player and self-starter with the ability to liaise with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable, maintaining a positive attitude, and seeing challenges as opportunities.
- This position is unpaid, but in some cases, we may be able to offer school credit. We’re open to non-school credit as well.
- Working schedule:
- During school: part-time working hours (flexible and to be confirmed).
- During summer and winter break: full-time working hours (preferred) or part-time working hours (flexible and to be confirmed).
To apply please follow the below details:
- Submit the following documents through Hitmarker:
- Cover Letter
- Include any relevant esports and gaming experience you have.
- Cover Letter
We will be accepting and selecting new staff on a rolling basis and look forward to receiving your application. Good luck!