This position is a contributor role which can be either based out of Wichita, KS or remote depending on the candidate.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Running and executing esports leagues and tournaments
- Consulting and revising rulesets
- Making competitive rulings when disputes arise
- Coordinating with teams and broadcast staff for streamed matches
- Enforcing a schedule
- Tracking match results
- Responding to inquiries and tickets
- Recruiting and soliciting teams for leagues and tournaments
Experience a plus, but not required:
- Event Management
- Tournament officiating
This position will primarily work nights and weekends based on our tournaments schedule. Must be able to legally work in the United States.
Candidates who are willing to travel, and either live in Wichita, KS or are willing to relocate to Wichita, KS will be given extra consideration. Position is entry level with the opportunity to move to full time in the future.