This position is a leadership role which is based out of Wichita, KS.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing roadmap for our competitions and titles
- Defining and tracking KPIs for competitions
- Management of Tournament Officials
- Planning Competitions for Online Events and Live Events on a Project Basis
- Establishing and Updating Rulesets
- Directing League of Legends Collegiate Conference
- Acting as an escalation point
- Responding to RFPs
- Running Esports Tournaments
- People Management
- Technical Competency with Computers and Consoles
Experience a plus, but not required:
- Event Management
Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Up to 50% travel required. Nights and weekends sometimes required. Must be willing to relocate to Wichita, KS. Must be able to legally work in the United States.